A classic breakfast. When I’m itching for a sweeter meal in the morning, I instantly turn to this fan favorite. Dress it up how you like, but I’m all for some juicy fruit and a good pour of syrup. Let’s skip the talk and get right to flavory, savory goodness!
- 3/4 cup Simple Mills Almond Flour Pancake Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp nut milk (I use my homemade oat milk)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Coconut shreds
- Chopped pecans
- Maple syrup (or sub honey)
- Heat (nonstick) skillet at medium heat and coat lightly with coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients until well blended
- Pour batter (I eyeball this part) onto heated skillet. Let sit until edges look dry, flip, and transfer to plate
- Top with the favs!