Don’t you just LOVE 3-ingredient recipes that involve barely lifting a finger? If the answer is YES, well then heyo – I got you covered!
I enjoy to omit the bread for sliced baked sweet potato to not only refrain from gluten and processed ingredients, but to relish the benefits of a good, starchy vegetable. With sliced sweet potato, I’ll add toppings like a nut butter and fruit, cream cheese and sprouts, smash avocado and spices, the list can go on. It’s all about what I’m in the mood for, and that’s the great thing about toast – variety pairs well!
Oh, and you can’t go wrong with a little burn for that EXTRA crunch. Seriously, it’s the best.
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced 1/4 – 1/2 inch
- Avocado oil spray
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Line baking sheet (I use this pan) with parchment paper and spray with avocado oil
- Add sliced sweet potato, spray avocado oil on top and sprinkle sea salt
- Bake 30-35 minutes (depending on your crunch preference), flipping through a few times
- Top with your favorites, or eat straight up!