So QT, you feel guilty eating it! KIDDING. These pancakes are divine, and I found a great way to make the transferring of batter onto pan more convenient: use a cookie dough scoop. It’s easier scooping, and your pancakes are uniformed to the perfect little size and shape!
And now, let the deliciousness commence…
- 3/4 cup Simple Mills Almond Flour Pancake Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- Dash of cinnamon
- Organic raspberries
- Pasture-raised butter
- Trader Joe’s Organic Vermont Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Heat (nonstick) pan at medium heat and coat lightly with pasture-raised butter
- Mix all ingredients until well blended
- Scoop batter onto pan (cookie dough scoop for the win!). Let sit until edges look dry, flip, and transfer to plate
- Lather up pancakes with toppings!